Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 13:33:16 UTC

Axiom related problem

Hi all,

Until John become free I can do some background works for OM
implementation . when I developing the OMUtill class I faced following
problem related to the Axiom and I has posted it to both WS-
commons[1] and Axis2 maling[2] lists but I didn't get any replies . so
if anyone in woden community familiar with Axiom ,please provide some
guide guidelines for this .

 In the W3C DOM Node interface define several constants such as
ATTRIBUTE_NODE , DOCUMENT_NODE ,ELEMENT_NODE ................ etc. And
it is possible to use these consents to to determine Node type .(
using node.getNodeType()) .But I couldn't find same number of
constants on Axiom OMNode interface .only few constant available to
check with moNode.getType() but not sufficient for my requirement . So
please explain how I can check Node type On Axiom...?

 [1]- http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-commons-dev/200803.mbox/browser

[2]- http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=120634055517263&w=2

Thanks ,

Sagara Gunathunga