Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Odon Copon <od...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/16 15:11:07 UTC

Hive metastore service

Hi,
would be possible to add authentication to the Thrift Hive metastore
service? like user and password?
I cannot find any documentation on how to protect this endpoint.
Thanks.

Re: Hive metastore service

Posted by Odon Copon <od...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn,
Yeah, I was talking about that. In that documentation didn't see any
authentication so was wondering if there were options to protect it. But
doesn't seem as you said.
Thanks

RE: Hive metastore service

Posted by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us>.
[...]

Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk. Any and all responsibility for any loss, damage or destruction of data or any other property which may arise from relying on this email's technical content is explicitly disclaimed. The author will in no case be liable for any monetary damages arising from such loss, damage or destruction.

Re: Hive metastore service

Posted by Odon Copon <od...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Hive metastore service