Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/02 01:11:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] Enable "Always suggest updating pull request branches" for pulsar-site

Hi,

Here is some background - [1][2].

Briefly, @dave2wave and I agree on Enable "Always suggest updating pull
request branches" for pulsar-site GitHub repo. We did the same for the main
repo while reverting later. Now INFRA team members want to see an explicit
consensus among the community to do so for the site repo.

Thus, I come here to ask you to share your thoughts sincerely.

Thank you!

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar-site/pull/543#issuecomment-1562151294

Re: [DISCUSS] Enable "Always suggest updating pull request branches" for pulsar-site

Posted by Zili Chen <ti...@apache.org>.
FYI - the proposal is applied https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-24636.

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
OK. Let me share the updates to INFRA members then.

BTW, I saw this direct commit that may be better to go through a PR for
better visibility :D

-
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-site/commit/04d5b02c48a7a49f9159d8c6f5c82e2537ae2caa

Best,