Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org> on 2009/03/26 16:02:04 UTC

pom properties for m2eclipse

Hi
I wonder if there is any way to "configure" m2eclipse settings using
dedicated meta-datas in the POM,
for example I'd like to set a custom "Goals to invoke after project clean".
I can change the m2eclipse settings by hand, but I'd like to configure it in
the POM as

<properties>
   <m2eclipse.goals.to.invoke.after.project.clean>foo</> (or maybe a shorter
name !)
</properties>

Maybe this is allready planned, or supported :)

Re: pom properties for m2eclipse

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Nice to know.Sory for the noise on dev@maven list :)

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com>.