Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Flavio da Silveira Pepino <fl...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/02 01:14:27 UTC

To sum up response time of requests.

Is there a way to sum the response times of  two requests with identical
name on the same name iteration as  if they were the same one.
I' like that to sum the response time of a parallel sampler to the primary
request since the parallel request's response time is part of the response
time of main request.

Or maybe is there another way to do that?

Thanks
Flavio

Re: To sum up response time of requests.

Posted by Shishir Kumar Viplav <sk...@outlook.com>.
Consider putting your requests under a Transaction Controller, and check the "Generate parent sample" on the Transaction Controller.

-SK

________________________________

Posted by SAS <sa...@gmail.com>.
I would use 'Transaction Controller' to group sequence of requests that you
want to sum up responses and other stats.  the transaction controller
response time is equal to the sum of all grouped requests.

Thanks,
Sastry

--

Thanks
SASTRY

Re: To sum up response time of requests.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi