Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/11/26 20:26:45 UTC

Release buildutils and xjc-utils...

To prepare for 2.7.1/etc… releases next week, I'd like to get the buildutils and xjcutils stuff released this week.   Thus, if there are no objections, I'll probably do the builds for those tomorrow.

There really are just 2 sets of changes:

1) buildutils - update the checkstyle rules to work with the latest checkstyle eclipse plugin.

2) xjcutils - update the plugin to support the m2e lifecycle things.   Also provide warnings back to m2e.

Anyway, as always, if you have any other thoughts or objections, feel free to shout!

--
Daniel Kulp