Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/03/14 03:05:14 UTC

GSOC Hangout over the weekend

GSoC Aspirants,

Apologize for being tardy in defining the GSoC projects. Since we have been occupied in getting together 0.12 which is kind of a precursor to the GSoC projects, we did not pro-actively help. How about few hangout’s between saturday and 21st to help explain the current architecture and elaborate on the projects. Lets start with the first call this weekend.

Lets say Saturday 11am Eastern Day light Time (8.30 IST)?

Suresh

Re: GSOC Hangout over the weekend

Posted by Sachith Withana <sw...@gmail.com>.
Sorry guys, I couldn't join the hangout cz I was out of town.

I went through the youtube video. It was a great presentation by Emre.
And I was thrilled to hear about all the projects to be done.

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please use this hangout to join the GSoC discussion in 15 minutes. This is
> an on-air event, so will post the recording after the hangout is over -
> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYcNYV1o4oGK4sQJzfddcgxDlEmd77M9ZgFUEckYSmB6VDko0w?authuser=0&hl=en
>
> Suresh
>
> On Mar 13, 2014, at 10:05 PM, Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > GSoC Aspirants,
> >
> > Apologize for being tardy in defining the GSoC projects. Since we have
> been occupied in getting together 0.12 which is kind of a precursor to the
> GSoC projects, we did not pro-actively help. How about few hangout's
> between saturday and 21st to help explain the current architecture and
> elaborate on the projects. Lets start with the first call this weekend.
> >
> > Lets say Saturday 11am Eastern Day light Time (8.30 IST)?
> >
> > Suresh

Sachith Withana

Re: GSOC Hangout over the weekend

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.