Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Mittal, Manisha" <Ma...@cardinal.com> on 2002/06/12 17:19:06 UTC

NTEventLogAppender.dll

Hi,

I am trying to use NTEventLogAppender. The Log4J documentation talks about NTEventLogAppender.dll, where do I get this file?

Thanks,
Manisha-

RE: NTEventLogAppender.dll

Posted by Colin MacDonald <co...@templarcorp.com>.
Oh, my version just identifies itself as 1.2.  I take it the .dll got left
out at some point?  It's been a few months since I messed with it, so I may
have pulled it from elsewhere.

Colin MacDonald  |  Software Developer  |  Templar Corporation  |

---

RE: NTEventLogAppender.dll

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.

At 12:20 12.06.2002 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Ceki

SUICIDE BOMBING - A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
Sign the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/1234567b
I am signatory number 22106. What is your number?

RE: NTEventLogAppender.dll

Posted by Colin MacDonald <co...@templarcorp.com>.