Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Daniel Florey <df...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/06/24 10:47:31 UTC

[VOTE] New Slide committer James Mason

Hi,
I'd like to nominate James Mason as a new committer for the Slide project.
He's doing great work on the Slide LDAP-store and also sent very usefull
patches and bugreports. It would be great for the Slide having him as a
committer!
So he has my +1

Cheers,
Daniel

Re: [VOTE] New Slide committer James Mason

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
+1

Ingo

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
+1
Stefan

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.
+1

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>.
Daniel Florey wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to nominate James Mason as a new committer for the Slide
> project.
> He's doing great work on the Slide LDAP-store and also sent very
> usefull patches and bugreports. It would be great for the Slide having
> him as a committer!
> So he has my +1

The LDAP store is a great contribution. +1 from me.

--
Unico