Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/06 08:18:03 UTC

FYI, I have added "Release Branch 11.04" inside Manage version section of jira

Hello,

I have added 'Release Branch 11.04" entry inside manage versions section.
Now while creating jira issue anyone can select "Release Branch 11.04"
inside "Affects version" & "Fix version" section along with trunk, Release
Branch 10.04 or Release Branch 9.04.

For more details please refer
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/project/ViewProject.jspa?pid=12310500

Please let me know if you guys have any concerns.
Thanks!

--
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: FYI, I have added "Release Branch 11.04" inside Manage version section of jira

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacopo. :-)

--
Ashish