Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Cesar Lugo <ce...@sisorg.com.mx> on 2015/10/27 01:24:37 UTC

Booltint error

Hello.

Last friday I started experienced an error in my Apache ISIS prototype:
every page I open issues the error "bootlint found errors in this document,
see the Javascript console for details". After trying several options, I
went back to a backup I have from earlier last week, when this bootlint
error was not present. After building and running the backup repository, the
bootlint error showed up again . I tried deleting the directories under
local ~/.m2/repo/org/isisaddons/. (all modules there) and re-building and
re-running, and the bootlint error message keeps showing. I also removed all
isisaddons from my pom modules, leaving only gmap3 and fullcalendar2, and
the bootlint continues. I also monitored the browser's Javascript console,
and there are not any errors there, only 1 warning and 1 info.

Any suggestions where should I be looking for?

Thank you.

---