Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Darin McBeath <dd...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/03/05 23:14:50 UTC

Question about the spark assembly deployed to the cluster with the ec2 scripts

I've downloaded spark  1.2.0 to my laptop.  In the lib directory, it includes spark-assembly-1.2.0-hadoop2.4.0.jar

When I spin up a cluster using the ec2 scripts with 1.2.0 (and set --hadoop-major-version=2) I notice that in the lib directory for the master/slaves the assembly is for hadoop2.0.0 (and I think Cloudera).

Is there a way that I  can force the install of the same assembly to the cluster that comes with the 1.2 download of spark?

Thanks.

Darin.