Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Tim Bossenmaier <bo...@apache.org> on 2022/12/22 17:01:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer - Sven Oehler and Cedric Kulbach

Hi all,

on behalf of the StreamPipes PPMC, it is my pleasure to inform you
that we have two new committers.Sven Oehler and Cedric Kulbach have
accepted the offer to become committers of the StreamPipes project!
Both have already contributed significantly to our Python client. For
example, Sven has written a first implementation of StreamPipes
functions, and I am personally very interested in pushing this
further. Also, Cedric has contributed a lot to the first steps towards
the Python client, e.g. he created the basic project setup and
provided us with a great skeleton for the documentation.

Congratulations, we are very happy to have you both on board.

Best
Tim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer - Sven Oehler and Cedric Kulbach

Posted by Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Sven and Cedric,

also welcome and congratulations from my side :)

Florian

AW: [ANNOUNCE] New committer - Sven Oehler and Cedric Kulbach

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ph...@bytefabrik.ai>.
Hi all,

congratulations to both of you, we are glad to have you on the team!
I'm also very excited to see the progress on the Python integration.
I think this is a great way for data scientists to better interact with IIoT data.

Cheers,
Philipp