Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bonnie Jay <bo...@estarbird.com> on 2018/10/14 21:14:44 UTC

CAN'T FIND A MISSING DOC

I cannot find a doc called 5 Tips

Looked in icloud, doc folder, desktop, time machine … external drives. Can’t find it.

Do you have an idea how to find it? I am at standstill here and I need that doc.

I’m on a Mac and you usually have a ‘recovery’ or recovered docs… I don’t see it.

I need that doc.

Can you help me please?

Thanks,
Bonnie Jay

Re: CAN'T FIND A MISSING DOC

Posted by Lloyd and Caroline Prentice <lc...@gmail.com>.
_______________
Did you try searching with “Spotlight” or “Find Any File” (FAF)? FAF is great and is very low cost to buy ($6 from the author, Thomas Tempelmann, or $8 from the App Store): <http://apps.tempel.org/FindAnyFile/purchase.php <http://apps.tempel.org/FindAnyFile/purchase.php>>

Lloyd Prentice <lcprentice@aol.com <ma...@aol.com>>
_______________

Re: CAN'T FIND A MISSING DOC

Re: CAN'T FIND A MISSING DOC

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.

On 15/10/18 8:14 am, Bonnie Jay wrote:
> I cannot find a doc called 5 Tips
>
> Looked in icloud, doc folder, desktop, time machine … external drives.
> Can’t find it.
>
> Do you have an idea how to find it? I am at standstill here and I need
> that doc.
>
> I’m on a Mac and you usually have a ‘recovery’ or recovered docs… I
> don’t see it.

I think you don't have a problem, but you rather like to advertise your
website.