Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by ph...@omniresources.com on 2001/05/01 18:21:00 UTC

Is there an archive that can be searched for this list?

I tried the automated system but I can't seem to figure out how to do a text
search of this list's archive.  Is this possible?

Basically, I am trying to figure out how to get the mssoap client 2.0 to
work with the Apache Soap server and seem to be having difficulty getting
the mssoap client to use the encoding specified in the WSDL.

Re: Is there an archive that can be searched for this list?

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@nuix.com.au>.
Not sure if someone replied to this... have a look at

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com

its got what has to be close to the world's biggest collection of archives!
(I didn't find it, it was posted on the list a couple of days ago).

cheers
dim

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@nuix.com.au>.