Posted to repository@apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/08/13 12:44:52 UTC

Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

what is this bsdtar.core?

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [repo] /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@apache.org>.
On 8/13/07, Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> wrote:
> what is this bsdtar.core?

Hmm.. I don't know actually.  I ran a few tar commands to retrieve
deployed artifacts to sign them.  Let me try to make sure any
side-effect files are not produced next time.

Thanks for pointing out.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--