Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ML...@abusinessware.com on 2007/08/09 18:00:32 UTC

RE
I use displaytag too. All works fine.

Did you set the requestUri param ?

<display:table name="myListInStack" decorator=
"org.myorg.DecoratorOfMyList" requestURI="myAction.action">

Regards,

"Manuel Correa" <mc...@itos.uga.edu>
09/08/2007 17:54
Veuillez répondre à
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Objet
<displaytable and Struts 2

Someone know the best way to use Display Table in Struts 2. I have in my
page a lot of Div and TabbedPane, in one div inside the tabbedpane I
have my table, the problem is the sort, the pagination and export
settings didn't work properly.

What is the best tag for tables using struts ?

Manuel Correa.

RE: RE Posted by ML...@abusinessware.com.
By setting the requestURI="myAction.action" pointing to your current
action (which you used to come to this page), you will have no problem.
DisplayTag will just add some parameters (page, sort, ...). You just have
to map this action method to this div/tab/... (so one action or method for
each div/tab/or whatever)

"Manuel Correa" <mc...@itos.uga.edu>
09/08/2007 18:40
Veuillez répondre à
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Objet
RE: RE <displaytable and Struts 2

Display table works fine, the problem is :  I have the table immerse in
<s:div component and a <s:tabbedpane component, so when I click in order
some column or next results, the page reload and show me single page
without the tabpanes and div.

Thanks,

Manuel Correa.

RE: RE Posted by Manuel Correa <mc...@itos.uga.edu>.