Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/22 01:18:02 UTC

Enforcer rules within Eclipse

Hi,
I'm getting an error within Eclipse concerning Enforcer rules.

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look above for specific messages explaining
why the rule failed.    TRUNK-openjpa-lib        line 1    Maven Problem

I know about enforcing the maven level and the java levels, but all of my
TRUNK-openjpa-* projects have the same IBM JDK 6 specified.  For some
reason, openjpa-lib doesn't like the Enforcer rules specified.  Is there a
minimum JDK 6 level that is required?  Everything builds just fine from the
command line.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Kevin

Re: Enforcer rules within Eclipse

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
To be honest, I don't know how I cleaned it up, but this Eclipse Enhancer
error is now gone.  I had been using the m2eclipse plugin and thinking that
maybe I needed to upgrade, I tried to upgrade to version 0.10.
Unfortunately, this required the removal of 0.9.8.  When I tried to
uninstall 0.9.8, I got several popup errors about OOM and NPE errors --
which then required a restart of Eclipse.  After several restarts due to
continued experimentation, my build environment is now clean...  And, I'm
still using 0.9.8 of the m2eclipse plugin...  Go figure...

Kevin