Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com> on 2018/03/20 07:01:27 UTC

New Modeler icons

Hi all,

Wanted to share with you screenshot of Cayenne Modeler with new icons [1].
Everyone agreed earlier that we need some colors back, so here they are.
Any thoughts?

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RiSbuRogij4OkQfyCZRFVjmX4Vj1J68r/view?usp=sharing

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: New Modeler icons

Posted by Amedeo Mantica <am...@me.com>.
Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone

Re: New Modeler icons

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ken,

Such things are on my agenda, I've just been very lax at development
recently:

https://camo.githubusercontent.com/83c4ec936ec7b08144b87bbf81cde4f819960e09/68747470733a2f2f70656f706c652e6170616368652e6f72672f2537456d67656e7472792f4f626a656374456e74697479322e706e67

Re: New Modeler icons

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
4.1 has a new feature that allows to efficiently add arbitrary extensions to the model. There were already some changes in 4.1 modeler to support extra pieces of metadata. Nikita can probably explain in more details.

Andrus

Re: New Modeler icons

Posted by Ken Anderson <ke...@anderhome.com>.