Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Aaron Stromas <aa...@oracle.com> on 2000/10/11 17:04:38 UTC

Incomplete read in Tomcat 3.1

Greetings,

I have an applet that posts uuencoded+urlencoded 30214 bytes to a
servlet.
the servlet gets the content length correctly but tomcat chokes. It
outputs

Incomplete read, deal with it 8188 2048
BAD packet

followed by a hex dump.

Is there a limit on post data in Tomcat? I have also tried with the
content type of application/octet-stream with the same result. TIA.

P.S. Responders on tomcat-dev list pleas cc me, i'm not on that list.
--
Aaron Stromas    | "Tick-tick-tick!!!... ja, Pantani is weg..."
Oracle Corp      |                             BRTN commentator