Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com> on 2014/09/23 16:59:33 UTC

Can't operate on VM

Hi all, I just created a VM with Windows Server 2008 with an ISO on CS
4.4.0; the installation was succesful, but I can't move the mouse or
type any command with the keyboard when I'm on the view console screen.
Only clics works..
  When I go to vSphere client I can operate this VM normally, but in the
CS view console I can't do nothing with the VM.
Is this a bug of CS 4.4.0? Or is there a kind of plug-in missing or
something?
Thanks for the help!
--

*
Saludos cordiales,

Teléf. (593-2)2993100 ext. 1630/39
Teléf. (593-99)8-824047
*

Re: Can't operate on VM

Posted by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com>.
Thanks Aldis, I'll considerate it.

*
Regards,
José

*

Re: Can't operate on VM

Posted by Aldis Gerhards <al...@hostnet.lv>.

Web:		http://www.hostnet.lv

Re: Can't operate on VM

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi, this is a known limitation.  You can only use the keyboard during
such an installation.  It is inconvenient but should still be possible
to complete the installation using keyboard shortcuts.

Best regards,
Kirk

Re: Can't operate on VM

Posted by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com>.