Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/21 06:59:29 UTC

Request for a backup mentor for a GSoC project

Hi all,
I've sent a request for a backup mentor of this project [0], but I'm still
finding.
This project proposes an improvement of a row-based binary file type to
support compression.

Though the proposal looks simple and English is very poor, all requirements
are included.
I believe that the applicant has the sufficient ability to succeed this
project.
Since I can communicate with him face to face, I'll guide his work to
succeed.

If anyone are interested, please get in touch as soon as you possible.

Thanks,
Jihoon

[0]
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/wooilkim/1

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580
E-mail : jihoonson@korea.ac.kr

Re: Request for a backup mentor for a GSoC project

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Please do not say anything about acceptance or rejection before Google
does. It is invalid according to code-awards@a.o.

- hyunsik

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Camelia

You're right.
This discussion is related with only TAJO-49.

Thanks,
Jihoon

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
That's fine.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Aw thats too bad =(

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Jihoon,

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

The following is a link to apply as a mentor of Apache projects.

https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/profile/mentor/google/gsoc2013?org=apache

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jihoon,