Posted to jira@kafka.apache.org by Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/25 15:26:17 UTC

Consumer Lag Metrics/ Topic level metrics

Dear Kafka Experts

Could you please suggest good metrics exporter for consumer lag and topic
level metrics apart from Linkedin kafka burrow for the kafka broker cluster.

Re: Consumer Lag Metrics/ Topic level metrics

Posted by Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks Samuel. Will go thru this.

Posted by in...@greenbox-environmental.com.INVALID.
On 2023-04-25 11:32, Samuel Delepiere wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use a combination of the Prometheus JMX exporter
> (https://github.com/prometheus/jmx_exporter) and the Prometheus Kafka
> exporter (https://github.com/danielqsj/kafka_exporter).
> The consumer lag metrics come from the latter.
>
> I can then output the data in Grafana
>
> Regards,
>
> Sam.
>
>> On 25 Apr 2023, at 16:26, Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Kafka Experts
>>
>> Could you please suggest good metrics exporter for consumer lag and
>> topic
>> level metrics apart from Linkedin kafka burrow for the kafka broker
>> cluster.
>
> _This message, including any attachments, may include private,
> privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
> personal and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If the
> reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any review, use, dissemination, distribution, printing
> or copying of this message or its contents is strictly prohibited and
> may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient or have received
> this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by
> telephone and/or a reply email and permanently delete the original
> message, including any attachments, without making a copy._
Good Day,
I send the requested documents.
Your documents is now ready for download. Please click the attachment
below to download and view it.
Have a nice day.

Re: Consumer Lag Metrics/ Topic level metrics

Posted by Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samuel Delepiere <sa...@celer-tech.com>.
Hi,