Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tim Downey <ti...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/24 22:03:00 UTC

Registering an ISqueezeAdaptor in Tapestry 3.0.3

Hi,

What is the correct way to register an ISqueezeAdaptor in Tapestry
3.0.3?  Do I really want to override the createDataSqueezer() method
in AbstractEngine?

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I didn't really see a
clear answer on the Wiki page.

Thanks a lot!
-tim

Re: Registering an ISqueezeAdaptor in Tapestry 3.0.3

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
Yes. It's the only way to do this in 3.0.3. This should help:

public class RegistrarStudentEngine extends RegistrarEngine{
     public DataSqueezer createDataSqueezer() {
         DataSqueezer squeezer = new DataSqueezer(getResourceResolver(),
new ISqueezeAdaptor[] { new SectionActionItemAdaptor()});
         return squeezer;
     }
}