Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Dheeraj Goswami <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/12 03:22:39 UTC

Question about future of thrift on Windows

Hello All,We are using thrift 0.5.0 and we need to use on Mac OSX and Windows platform. So far we have been managing from the patch given by Rush Manbert (thanks to Rush) for older version of thrift. Now there are no patches available for 0.5.0
Can somebody please given me what is the plan and long term strategy for using thrift onWindows? Any better solutions, documents, guidelines?

thanks,

--dheeraj

Re: Question about future of thrift on Windows

Posted by ro...@bufferoverflow.ch.
Today we have a thrift-compiler and csharp library for windows.
Why do you not use the c# library?

-Roger