Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Naga Yerramsetti <na...@tems.com> on 2000/05/15 20:36:23 UTC

Servlet Names in ServletContext

my servlet returned this information when I used "getServletContext().getServerInfo()":

Tomcat Web Server/3.0 (JSP 1.1; Servlet 2.2; Java 1.2.2; SunOS 5.6 sparc; java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.)

It confirms that the servlet version is 2.2

When I tried "gerServletConfg().getServletName()"
It is giving the compilation error "method getServletName() not found in javax.servlet.ServletConfig"
What can be the problem?

How can I find out the list of curently loaded servlets since getServletNames() is depricated.