Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Wing <ho...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/02 12:20:43 UTC

How can I check the memory usage of activemq broker without jconsole?

I would like to check the memory usage of activemq broker in the Linux
environment.
I know there is a UsageMemory.class, but I don't know how to call it and
check the memory usage.

Re: How can I check the memory usage of activemq broker without jconsole?

Posted by bwtaylor <br...@yahoo.com>.
Are you saying you need to get the memory usage inside your code? If not,
jstat is pretty useful for this. It's the java equivalent of vmstat. It's in
the JDK bin directory.
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/share/jstat.html