Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/04 12:22:54 UTC

Lookups inside a Lookup

I see Party (partyId) lookups in Invoice (InvoiceId) and Payment
(paymentId).
Could not figure out a way how to use them, I mean we generally have field
display type <text-find> instead of a look up.

Can reach to these from following link
https://localhost:8443/accounting/control/FindAcctgTrans?organizationPartyId=Company

--
Vikas Mayur

Re: Lookups inside a Lookup

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
take a look at the product lookup
They do partial lookups and case sensitive
also drop down selects
applications/product/webapp/catalog/lookup

Vikas Mayur sent the following on 12/4/2007 3:22 AM: