Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by usha rani <us...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/07 10:21:04 UTC

forEachTag

Hi

is there any way that on the jsp we can set the value
in to the bean in the collection of beans passed to
the forEachTag while we r iterating.

<forEach var="test" item="${collection}">
  <%test.setName("setting the value dynamically");%>
</forEach

Thanks
Sri

Re: forEachTag

Posted by Brian Buckley <br...@attbi.com>.
<c:forEach var="test" items="${collection}">
  <c:set target="${test}" property="name">setting the value
dynamically</c:set>
</c:forEach>

Brian