Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 02:03:26 UTC

Source code for DOAP File Generator

Hi Folks,
Can I obtain the source code for the neat doap_ file generator ?
http://projects.apache.org/create.html
I have another use case in mind and having this code would save me a bunch
of time.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Source code for DOAP File Generator

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
> Hi Folks,
> Can I obtain the source code for the neat doap_ file generator ?
> http://projects.apache.org/create.html
> I have another use case in mind and having this code would save me a bunch
> of time.
> Thanks for any suggestions.

The form submits to "make_doap.cgi".
Googling for "make_doap.cgi site:apache.org" locates the source code.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

Re: Source code for DOAP File Generator

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.