Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Eigen Technology Pty Ltd <mi...@eigentechnology.com> on 2003/01/17 04:25:34 UTC

Passing Parameter from Action to .vm file

Dear all,

is it possible to pass parameter from an Action.class to a .vm file? Is
so, how to do it?

regards
michael

Re: Passing Parameter from Action to .vm file

Posted by Bert Wendler <be...@confuture.com>.
Hi MIchael

if I get you right - you want to add a certain value to the context of the
template. Maybe you should use the context-Object. This does exactly what one
could guess by the name.  If you don't know how to use ist read:

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/howto/velocity-site-howto.html

Bye,
Bert.

--
Bert Wendler
confuture Innovationssysteme GmbH

Tel: 0341 / 55 00 89 - 31
Fax: 0341 / 55 00 89 - 90
Gohliser Strasse 8
04105 Leipzig

AW: Passing Parameter from Action to .vm file

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.
put it to the Velocity-context

in your class:
String object = "test";