Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2009/05/29 23:17:51 UTC

Fulcrum Testcontainer 1.0.6 released

The Fulcrum Test Container team is pleased to announce the
fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.6 release!

Fulcrum Test Container is a test framework for Avalon components.
See http://turbine.apache.org/fulcrum/fulcrum-testcontainer/ for more
information.

Fulcrum Test Container will be available from the above mentioned web
site or from the Apache Maven-2 repository (group-id:
org.apache.fulcrum) as soon as all mirror operations have been completed.

Changes in this version include:

New features:
o Added a Maven-2 build

Fixed Bugs:
o Added the missing log4j-dependency

Have fun!
-Fulcrum Test Container team

Re: Fulcrum Testcontainer 1.0.6 released

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Thomas,

thanks for the good work - I will be able to support you a bit more in
two weeks (the project is 90% done) ... 8-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl