Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Tom Plunkett <th...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 15:42:06 UTC

jUDDI FAQ

Hi,

I'm going to try to revise and update the jUDDI FAQ.  I'm primarily
going to draw from the current wiki and posts to this and the other
mailing lists, although I will also rely upon some of the other web
sites that discuss jUDDI.  If you have any questions or answers that
you feel should go in the revised FAQ, please feel free to post them.

Thanks,

Tom Plunkett

Re: jUDDI FAQ

Posted by ajithcoumar <aj...@gmail.com>.

hai i read ur idea can u give me any idea about working with eclipse3.2 and
JUDDI is there any guide to work with these...

Thanks,
Ajithkumar

Re: jUDDI FAQ

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Tom Plunkett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to try to revise and update the jUDDI FAQ.  I'm primarily
> going to draw from the current wiki and posts to this and the other
> mailing lists, although I will also rely upon some of the other web
> sites that discuss jUDDI.  If you have any questions or answers that
> you feel should go in the revised FAQ, please feel free to post them.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom Plunkett

Great Tom,

There is also a  pdf here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/juddi/trunk/juddi-distribution/docs/

Maybe you can use some of the info in there also.

Cheers,

--Kurt