Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by franck delarue <de...@caramail.com> on 2001/06/13 12:32:20 UTC

Cocoon2 + Resin

hi,
I've installed cocoon2 with the server engine Resin. Resin
does work normally but if I delete the jar files (jaxp.jar ,
dom.jar , sax.jar ) and replace them by the file
xerces-XXX.jar , the server Resin doesn't work anymore and
throws me that exception :
 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/xml/transform/TransformerFactory

And if I keep the 3 jar files with the xerces-XXX.jar file ,
cocoon2 doesn't work and says :

type internal-servlet-error

description Cocoon was not initialized.

embedded exception : org.xml.sax.SAXNotSupportedException:
http://xml.org/sax/properties/lexical-handlerexception

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Error trying to load configurations

stacktrace

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Error trying to load configurations

 what can I do ?
thanks in advance.
Le journal des abonnés Caramail - http://www.carazine.com

Re: Cocoon2 + Resin

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, franck delarue wrote:

> hi,
> I've installed cocoon2 with the server engine Resin. Resin
> does work normally but if I delete the jar files (jaxp.jar ,
> dom.jar , sax.jar ) and replace them by the file
> xerces-XXX.jar , the server Resin doesn't work anymore and
> throws me that exception :
>  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

This has to do with xalan (or any other XSLT implementation) that is
missing.

Giacomo