Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Luca Ventura <ve...@libero.it> on 2002/06/07 15:54:55 UTC

R: Problems in redirecting requests from IIS to Tomcat 4 (new Information)

Escuse me all in the forum....

I want to point out that in my "server.xml" of Tomcat I have the following
entries:

<!-- Define the default virtual host -->
<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true">

<!-- Define the top level container in our container hierarchy -->
<Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">

Maybe I have to modify them and set as Host "www.mydomain.com" (or the IP
address of my Web Server) instead of "localhost"?? In fact the Web Server's
name isn't "localhost" any more but "www.mydomain.com"....

Thanks a lot in advance!
                                       Luca