Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sainath Chowdary <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/20 16:38:46 UTC

Need JIRA contributor access & cwiki create/edit permission

Hi,
I have been working on customizing WTP Web Services Wizard for Geronimo
Eclipse Plugin (GEP). In the process I have found that developing &
deploying web services from within Eclipse, for Geronimo, is much simpler
and doesn't need to use WTP's Web Services Wizard. I would like to document
the development/deployment steps in our cwiki. Hence please provide me
access to edit cwiki documents. I have sent a scanned copy of my ICLA to
secretary at apache.org and have also cc'ed it to dev-list.

I also see that there are some JIRAs open related to the documentation that
I have just mentioned above. I would like to assign those JIRAs to myself
and work on them. Hence please provide me contributor access to JIRA too.

Following are the JIRAs that I want to work on:
GERONIMO-4047 - Tutorials - Building JAX-WS EJB stateless session bean web
services
GERONIMO-4048 - Tutorials - RESTFUL Web Services
GERONIMO-4049 - Tutorials - SAAJ Web Services
GERONIMO-4051 - Tutorials - WS Addressing
GERONIMO-4052 - Tutorials - Securing your applications
GERONIMO-4055 - Tutorials - JAX-WS web service and client using annotations

Thanks in advance.

--
Sainath Chowdary
B.Tech III yr, Spring Semester

Re: Need JIRA contributor access & cwiki create/edit permission

Posted by Sainath Chowdary <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Vamsi.

Posted by Sainath Chowdary <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the cwiki access Shiva.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
At the bottom of this page you can see the different user groups and who is where

http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/geronimo-cwiki-documentation-architecture.html

This list may not get updated automatically, it requires a manual HTML export.

All Geronimo spaces in Confluence should have restricted access to only project committers. Users that want to contribute to the documentation should submit a CLA with the ASF and once on file then be granted access as geronimo-contributors

There is another user group, geronimo-users but is not too up to date. I'll check which of these users have a CLA on file, move them to geronimo-contributors and then remove the user group. That is unless somebody opposes.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:33 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:51 PM, Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Done. Added sainathdreams@gmail.com to geronimo-contributors group of
>> cwiki.
>
> Can someone tell me how to do this?  Will come in handy in future.
>

>> Happy documenting Sainath ;)
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I will provide him wiki access.

>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>> Shiva
>>

>> --
>> Thanks,
>> Shiva

Shiva

Re: Need JIRA contributor access & cwiki create/edit permission

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Done. Added sainathdreams@gmail.com to geronimo-contributors group of cwiki.

Happy documenting Sainath ;)

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I will provide him wiki access.
>
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> ICLA is in place.  Added sainath to geronimo-contributor group.  Can
>> someone take care of his wiki access?  Hernan??
>>
>> ++Vamsi
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Sainath Chowdary <
>> sainathdreams@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I forgot to add my CWIKI id and JIRA id. They are
>>> *JIRA username* : sainath
>>> *CWIKI username* : sainathdreams@gmail.com
>>>
>>> If you need any further information, Please let me know.
>>> Thanks,

>>> --
>>> Sainath Chowdary
>>> B.Tech III yr, Spring Semester
>>> Electronics & Communication Engg
>>> Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

> Shiva

Shiva

Re: Need JIRA contributor access & cwiki create/edit permission

Posted by Sainath Chowdary <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ya, Definitely Hernan and Thanks again for the extreme fast response by the
community.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
all taken care then?

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.