Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org> on 2018/12/07 18:45:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] move from git-wip to gitbox

So I knew this was coming and just hadn't gotten around to sending an email
out about moving from git-wip to gitbox. For reference see email subject
"[NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on
git-wip-us.apache.org"

I think there are some benefits to moving before we are forced to in 2019.
For the most part this will likely require updating remotes in local git
checkouts. There are a few references to git-wip in our developer
documentation that needs to be updated as well.

If there is interest in moving before being forced, I can start a VOTE
thread which we can then use to have INFRA move from git-wip to gitbox.

I suggest we move after the 1.2.0 release and not during ;)

Kevin Risden

Re: [DISCUSS] move from git-wip to gitbox

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Sent a (more) formal VOTE email since the Apache Knox 1.2.0 release is out.

Kevin Risden

Posted by Sandeep Moré <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.