Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Anisha Agarwal <aa...@hexiscyber.com> on 2014/04/16 02:23:08 UTC

Installation using REST API - Broken Service status

Hi,

I installed an Ambari cluster using the APIs. When I go to the Services, or the dashboard tab, for any master nodes, there is no hostname. And, if I go to the host tab, and go to the specific host where the master service was installed, the status of the component is green. Also, using REST calls, I can see that the component, and the host components are created fine.

The same screens work fine when installed using the UI installer.

Is there any configuration I am missing?

Thanks,
Anisha

Re: Installation using REST API - Broken Service status

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Anisha,

Can you get the console/network output as described in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Troubleshoot+Ambari+UI+issues?
That would help us troubleshoot the issues you are seeing.

Thanks,
Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE