Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott McClanahan <sc...@trnswrks.com> on 2007/12/21 16:11:41 UTC

Merry Christmas Chuck

This mailing list is always so helpful and I REALLY appreciate it.
Mainly I enjoy your responses Chuck because they include such helpful
links, commentary, and almost always the right answer.  But you're such
a hard ass about it!  Always makes me laugh like crazy.  Thanks bud!

Sorry for cluttering an otherwise productive mailing list, I promise it
won't happen again.  Just had to let Chuck know he has a fan.

RE: Merry Christmas Chuck

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: mgainty@hotmail.com [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Merry Christmas Chuck
>
> in 82 a BAL programming course on a sperry-rand
> machine..whatever became of sperry-rand or burroughs???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNIVAC

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

Re: Merry Christmas Chuck

Posted by mg...@hotmail.com.
Merry Christmas to one and all (and especially the list maintainers and
committers who sometimes take considerable abuse to keep the discussions
lively, informative and accurate)

in 82 a BAL programming course on a sperry-rand machine..whatever became of
sperry-rand or burroughs???

Martin--
P.S. Happy Festivus to everyone from Brooklyn!