Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Prashanth Krishnamurthy <pk...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/02 18:39:22 UTC

Re: Migrating to a new build machine

1. Our repository has artifacts from 2-3 different
projects/groups. Yes, it cannot be on public repos.

2. Team access the repo using apache.

3. We have the config stored in settings.xml(
developers machine) and also in the super pom.xml.

Now, from ur question - I am thinking if this need to
be maintained in both the files or can be maintained
in just one of them.

thanks
--Prashanth