Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/29 09:26:02 UTC

Willing to contribute to Apache-PhotoArk

Hi all,

I am a student in University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka, and currently I am
studying in the department of Computer Science & Engineering. I saw this
product in Apache Incubator and seems like this has a Flicker kind of
functionality.I am really interested in this product and would like to
contribute to this.

Also I got a checkout of PhotoArk and built it and these days I am getting
familiar with the product.

So it will be great if anyone can provide some information , what are the
areas that are yet to implement and improve in this product.

Thanks
/subash

Re: Willing to contribute to Apache-PhotoArk

Posted by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Hi Subash,

Posted by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com>.

--
sk

Re: Willing to contribute to Apache-PhotoArk

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.

Posted by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi , Yadav .

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.
Welcome to Apache PhotArk,
Check Jirra[1] for the issues.
Specially you can check this issue [2].This might be interesting for you.

Feel free to Add your own features.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-61