Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Carlos <gm...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/21 15:37:35 UTC

Snapshots Downloads Page

Hello All:
I am a regular downloader at the Apache OpenOffice Snapshots page. And,
would like to know why the page has been down since last Sunday (Apr.
12)? I keep getting a this page can't be accessed message in my browsers
when I try to go to the Snapshots page. (Internet Explorer/Firefox)
I do hope it will be back up soon since I like to keep up to date on the
latest Apache OpenOffice update! As I am testing AOO for compatibility
with screen readers for the blind.

--
Carlos Gonzalez ■ Los Angeles, CA ■ gmjc341961@gmail.com

Re: Snapshots Downloads Page

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 06:37:35 -0700
Carlos <gm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All:
> I am a regular downloader at the Apache OpenOffice Snapshots page. And,
> would like to know why the page has been down since last Sunday (Apr.
> 12)? I keep getting a this page can't be accessed message in my browsers
> when I try to go to the Snapshots page. (Internet Explorer/Firefox)
> I do hope it will be back up soon since I like to keep up to date on the
> latest Apache OpenOffice update! As I am testing AOO for compatibility
> with screen readers for the blind.
>
> --
> Carlos Gonzalez ■ Los Angeles, CA ■ gmjc341961@gmail.com

Major disk drive failure. Disk upgrade in progress. Online Status information at
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>