Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com> on 2010/06/01 06:14:23 UTC

Re: Newbie question

Hi Ted,

Try:

message.getExchange() from an interceptor

or

PhaseInterceptorChain.getCurrentMessage().getExchange() for a more
generic approach.

If you really need access to the session, afaik, the Exchange object has
a getter for the session.

Not sure if this answers your question.

Gabo

Re: Newbie question

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Interceptor tutorial:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/jaxwshandlers_to_cxfinterceptors (which
links to the JAX-WS handler tutorial, both provide opportunities to get to
HTTP and SOAP headers.)

Glen