Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2008/01/04 20:10:41 UTC

MyFaces 1.2.1

MyFaces 1.2.1 appears to be available in the Central Maven Repository but
there's no indication on myfaces.apache.org on in JIRA. Was it released? If
so, was there an announcement?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: MyFaces 1.2.1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
the proposed bits didn't pass the TCK.
next week, I'll get to it. currently vacation

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: