Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Roman Nikiforov <rn...@gmx.net> on 2006/05/27 18:22:40 UTC

problem with css

Hi,
I wrote a very simple tabbed pane example:
    <t:panelTabbedPane>
    <t:panelTab title="page1">
            <h:outputText value="page1"/>
    </t:panelTab>
    <t:panelTab title="page2">
            <h:outputText value="page2"/>
    </t:panelTab>
    </t:panelTabbedPane>
But what I see is just 2 buttons and text. Examples from 1.1.1 work. I
compared result HTML source code and found that In my case the following
lines missing:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/simple/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/tabbedpane.HtmlTabbedPaneRenderer/11302665/defaultStyles.css" type="text/css" />
<script src="/simple/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/tabbedpane.HtmlTabbedPaneRenderer/11302665/dynamicTabs.js" type="text/javascript">
So it looks like configuration problem, but I can't find out what is misconfigured. I have no error message, web.xml is the same as in demo.
Who is responsible for css lines generation? What should I do to fix it?
Regards,
Roman