Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by go-gators <sw...@samsung.com> on 2006/05/01 05:01:24 UTC

Setting filename for DefaultFileMarshaler

How do I get original input filename using DefaultFileMarshaler bean in
servicemix.xml file ?
What I wanted to do was to rename the output filename with original filename
like appending "_output" at the end.

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Setting filename for DefaultFileMarshaler

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should create your own class implementing
org.apache.servicemix.expression.Expression and return the file name
you want.
The input fileName is available as a property on the input message.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet