Posted to users@flex.apache.org by SecCheng <ch...@outlook.com> on 2013/12/13 04:05:29 UTC

a little help for using apache flex

when i use List component in a Flex4 project,i find that apache flex has
added some new implementors(ArrayList and VectorList) to the property
dataProvider,which is an interface Ilist.but when i program(i use
flashdevelop),i find i can hardly get any code hint for the new classes
neither in mxml nor in as.i guess the new classes haven't been defined in
the existing namespaces fx,s,mx.so how can i use them normally like
others,need i add a new namespace or swc file for them?i'm confused,please
help me!!

Re: a little help for using apache flex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Sorry, when I saw "ArrayList" I assumed you meant mx.collection.ArrayList.

The org.apache.flex.collection classes are in the ASDoc
http://flex.apache.org/asdoc/index.html

I don't know why FlashDevelop doesn't show it.  Are you sure you have the
apache.swc in your library path?

-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
What version of Flex 4?  ArrayList should be documented so you may need to
ask flash develop folks about why it isn't hinting for you.

-Alex