Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Praveen Gr <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/24 06:03:42 UTC

Need for Sqoop Java API document- Reg

--
Thanks & Regards
Praveen,

--
Thanks & Regards
Praveen,

RE: Need for Sqoop Java API document- Reg

Posted by David Robson <Da...@quest.com>.
Hi Praveen,

What are you trying to do exactly?

The simplest way to achieve what you are talking about is to call "org.apache.sqoop.Sqoop.runTool(String[] args)" which will take arguments just like the command line. So it's just like running it from the command line but you can do it from your Java program.

Or are you meaning you want to use some of the more internal methods for your own program?

David Robson
Software Developer
Dell | R&D, Quest Software
office +61 3 9811 8082