Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Don Coleman <do...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/25 20:56:28 UTC

building cordova 3.0

Has anyone documented the process for building Cordova 3.0 for development?

I see all the cordova-plugin-* repos.  Is there a base project with build
scripts?

Re: building cordova 3.0

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Totally awesome idea. I've had this sitting in my inbox for a week so
I decided to just use it as a stub in the wiki. Please edit!

http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/WorkingWithThree

Re: building cordova 3.0

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Great idea