Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Robin D. Wilson" <rw...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/21 22:02:57 UTC

Where do I find all of these cool settings for the 'properties' files?

This brings up another issue - where do I find all of these cool settings that I can configure in the properties files?

Is there a document that distills them all?

BTW, I highly recommend that you put your modifications in the 'user.properties' file, instead of the 'jmeter.properties' file. The jmeter.properties file gets updated with new releases, and it is a pain to hand-compare the old version with the new version and move your modifications over. It is far easier to use 'user.properties', since it never has any settings in it with the releases... Then you can just copy your user.properties file over to the new release, and you're ready to go.

--
Robin D. Wilson
Sr. Director of Web Development

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21 June 2012 23:17, Robin D. Wilson <rw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Property Display non-test element doesn't show "all" properties that could be set - I'm not real sure how it chooses which properties to show, but it doesn't even show all the ones I've set.

It only shows properties that have been set.

This includes all properties in jmeter.properties, and any additional
ones (or changes) provided by user.properties.

The System property display includes all system properties plus any
defined / changed in system.properties.

The properties themselves are all defined either in the property
files, or in the manual, or both.

--

Ing. Sergio Boso

Mail: